Who do I contact for a Delayed Military Mail Pieces?

When it appears that the difficulty has occurred after the mail has left the jurisdiction of the U.S. Postal Service®, the matter is referred to the Military Postal Service Agency (MPSA). The Department of Defense liaison agency with the Postal Service™ and has overall responsibility for Postal operations at military locations overseas.
For help with these situations you can write to:
Deputy Director
Military Postal Service Agency (MPSA)
2461 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22331-0006
If you have a specific problem that you would like to discuss with the military Postal service agency officials in the future. You may contact their customer service at 1-800-810-6098.

Have more questions? Submit a request


  • Avatar
    Dianne Duncan Necessary

    This number does not connect you to any officials.

  • Avatar
    Ruth Hall-Smith

    Not sure if this is a joke or what. This ph number isn't working, so how do I know if I write a complaint to this address about a missing package that got to the APO in CA but never made it to S. Korea? So ridiculous.

  • Avatar
    Lee Timmons Cheshire

    The number is the right number - IF YOU WANT A MEDICAL ALERT BUTTON!!!!

Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk