Do I need to complete a “Change of Address” for my Military APO/FPO address?

If you are moving overseas and have a Military (APO/FPO) address, you fill out the same Change of Address (COA) card that is filed for a domestic move (PS Form 3575). This change of address process must be completed at the local Post Office™ (i.e. the U.S. office). If you are moving to or from an International or Military address the COA can not be submitted via the internet.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk